Onanon, Inc. is a world class connector and cable assembly manufacturer that prides itself on supporting our customers with the ability to design & produce custom interconnect systems for a variety of industries (Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Aviation, Military, and Commercial).
We are looking for a candidate that has a personality that matches Onanon’s affable culture and is passionate about manufacturing, out of the box thinker who has the desire to “make a difference” by engaging themselves in every layer of the organization. Creating and improving processes, controls and performance measurements in all activity that reduces cost, improve quality, and increases efficiency.
Sell and manage the iterative design and manufacture of our application specific connectivity solutions and products to our upper-market medical device customers.
- Collaborate with Product Coordinating and Design teams to understand customer requirements and provide support to customers, such as action item delegation, quoting product and Statement of Work. Travel to customers.
- Gain customer acceptance by establishing personal rapport with customers and other persons in the position to understand Onanon’s connectivity solutions, provide product technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests from customers.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations in a group setting and explain product designs and technical information to the design team and to customers.
- In addition to giving technical presentations, must be able to do market research for technical applications from customers and work with R&D design team to help identify and develop new products and opportunities that fit Onanon’s Value Driven Connectivity Solutions.
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, bill of materials, subcomponent costs and labor estimates.
Required Skills / Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills are a valuable characteristic, both for building relationships with clients and effectively communicating with other members of the team.
- Ability to listen to the customer’s desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions, possibly including customizing a product to meet application specific solutions.
- Confident and persuasive when making sales presentations.
- The ability to learn and retain extensive knowledge of the technologically sophisticated products they sell and manage in order to explain their advantages and answer questions.
- Have strong interpersonal skill sets in areas such as:
- Self confidence
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
- 3 years experience in engineering or operations management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Experience in sales.
- Familiarity with the connectivity medical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S) in engineering and / or operations