Accounting Administrative Assistant
Onanon, Inc. is a world class connector and cable assembly manufacturer that prides itself on supporting our customers with the ability to design & produce custom interconnect systems for a variety of industries (Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Aviation, Military, and Commercial).
We are looking for a candidate that has a personality that matches Onanon’s affable culture and is passionate about manufacturing, out of the box thinker who has the desire to “make a difference” by engaging themselves in every layer of the organization. Creating and improving processes, controls and performance measurements in all activity that reduces cost, improve quality, and increases efficiency.
This position will be working with the Accounting Team, specifically with Accounts Payables and Receivables, maintaining customer/ vendor info and includes but not limited to admin duties such as answering phones, maintaining communication, maintenance of office supplies.
- The individual must understand and analyze A/P Invoices and have the ability of problem resolution
- Understand and maintain of A/R Invoicing and collections
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintain Customer/Vendor info such as
- Enter credit limits
- Ability to politely answer phones and assist with the information
- Pleasant behavior with guests and ability to direct them as necessary
- Maintain communication by updating information in lobby and break room area
- Maintain general office supply inventory
- Ability to effectively perform general clerical tasks
Required Skills / Experience
- Affable / Friendly behavior
- Great Communication skills – verbal and written
- Computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Trade school diploma/certificate for accounting or two plus years of related experience