Onanon Board to Board Connectors
Contact Onanon about Board to Board Connectors 1-408-262-8990
- Mezzanine, coplanar and right-angle stacking.
- Any pattern, size, shape.
- Any pin count and size on the same substrate.
- PCB substrate with passive or active components.
- Surface mount connection with Onanon’s solder ball technology.
- Female sockets or clips with Onanon’s solder ball technology.
- Fine wire cable connection with Onanon’s solder ball and rapid wire technologies.
- Any engineered plastic from 94VO rated FR-4 PCB to ceramic substrate.
- Volume production to meet your scheduled requirements.
Any Pattern, Size Or Shape, Any Number Of Pins
Let’s get our engineers together and brainstorm something great. Onanon board-to-board connectors can be made to your specifications with a variety of stacking—mezzanine, coplanar and right-angle. You can have any pattern, size or shape with any number of pins with different sizes on the same substrate.
Passive Or Active Component Circuits
Onanon PCB substrates accommodate passive or active component circuits, from jumpers to enable functions on host boards to terminating resistors. They can be used as profile adaptors to introduce one board to another. In this case, they may have processors, EEPROMs, op-amps to adjust analog signals or LEDs to indicate proper functioniing.
Surface Mount Connections
Onanon board-to-board connectors can be used to connect to surface mount boards by our solder ball technology. This technology can be used to attach female sockets and clips to boards. It also can be used with our rapid wire termination technology to connect a fine wire cable to a board with secured solder joints at a fraction of the cost of hand soldering.